Wednesday, July 16, 2008

These are the days....








These are the days I'm going to miss in the dead of winter. I love being able to move outside and work on my projects.
Here I'm doing some hammering, best done outside in any case, and my barrel is just the right height for me. The projects I'm working on are for some jewellery pieces that require some embossing. The funny juxtaposition of my fish "out of water"
next to my newly discovered bird's nest didn't escape me and I found myself creating "fish beads" on my torch and sterling silver wire nests with tiny blue pearls as eggs....a creative segue from my task of embossing.....
I'll post the glass fish when they come out of the kiln.....
By the way, note that in Kate's blog, (Art Vein Vessel) she also has posted her collection of nests....!

1 comment:

kate said...

What a lovely corner that you have! I love your twig nest and your beautiful silver wire nest. Can't wait to see it in person!