Monday, September 17, 2012

Hudson Sketchbook 2013 Calendar


I've always wanted to create some calendars with my art work and this one came together as a by product of the fabrics I've been designing from sketches I've done in and around my home town of Hudson on the Lake of Two Mountains (half way between Montreal and Ottawa).  I enjoy the view across the lake as I drive home and am always inspired no matter what season or weather.  I've had this one printed on a cotton twill, finished the edges and added a dowel for hanging.  I'm enjoying this application of art to fabric
tremendously!

The second image below was designed for the Nichoir Bird Rehabilitation centre we have here to help raise funds to build a proper new facility.  Also
printed on cotton twill and finished as the one above.  If interested, please
email me.  The price is $20 plus shipping payable through Paypal and 20% goes
towards the centre.


No comments: