Friday, September 28, 2012

Getting Ahead

Here is a preview of my latest project!  The 2013 calendar will have a sampling of the "daily" paintings I've been working on, printed on a beautiful satin finish cardstock at 5" x 7".  The photo above shows the images displayed side by side but I will post more photos of the actual calendar soon.

The original March and October paintings are still available at $90 for October and $75 for March.

Available here, payable through Paypal or through my Etsy shop. (soon to be added).  The calendar will be $20 plus shipping.



2 comments:

myra anderson said...

definitely beautiful!

Anonymous said...

hey hey!! this is a very nice website here and I just wanted to comment & say that you've done a great job here! Very nice choice of colors & layout, very easy on the eyes.. Nicely done!…