Tuesday, July 03, 2012

July Calendar


I missed the June calendar so I made sure to make time to create one for July.  My interest this year has been to use other media and this is a good example.  The pattern in the top half is a stamp I carved, scanned in and altered to fit.   Some photographs of the flowers in my garden layered with pencil sketches of my vintage bistro chair and an old watering can.  I am so enjoying working digitally and putting all these together.  If you wish, just click on the image to expand and drag to your desktop where you can then take into your desktop appearance panel to use for the month. (Please let me know if there are problems fitting onto your desktop monitor, for example, if the image is cutoff at the left or along the bottom.  I can re-size it for different monitor sizes).

No comments: