Monday, November 14, 2011

This week

Michel Oosterhaut from the Netherlands has an online project where he posts a painting of an apple painting from artists around the world appropriately called "An Apple a Day"
Today my painting is featured!

I have just finished unpacking from the wonderful One of a Kind Show here in Hudson.  It's a lovely venue (the Whitlock Golf and Country Club) and the other artisans are truly amazing.  My painting of the Chickadee from two posts back found a home and my silk scarves sold out.  (Yes I know, I am a painter and jewellery designer so what was I doing with silk scarves??)  I occasionally need to indulge in some sewing projects in order to justify my craving for beautiful fabrics.  I'll post pictures in another day or so as soon as I re-group for the season ahead.  Custom order have my focus now.

No comments: