Thursday, April 07, 2011

A little Segue....

I have to admit, this is a little guilty pleasure....I've been at the sewing machine again.  The potential for creativity when making fabric bags is endless.  I've started with a few simple ones and plan on making a few more with embellishments in the weeks to come (just to get this out of my system!).  The wool bag is so late in the season that I'm early.  But I had planned on making a bag out of a wool sweater for some time now and it just seemed to come together now.  I particularly enjoyed doing the embroidery.  The other two are just basic bags for going to the market (in style).
Almost forgot to mention they are available at the shop on Main Road, here in Hudson called
Seconde Main.

2 comments:

Christine said...

Love them Joanna, as usual, your talent never ceases to amaze me.

frannie said...

Very pretty. So you and so Hudson!