Thursday, December 09, 2010

Ahhh, Christmas shopping......

The problem with getting Christmas shopping done early is that you inevitably see improved versions of what you've already bought and probably already wrapped, which is what happened to me this week.
So back I went to return one package and buy another and pick up a few other gifts along the way.
But it wasn't all hardship!  Picked up my daughter for the weekend and passed by this Gelato counter
that is new at our mall.  I have to confess we didn't have any this time but took pictures instead.  Next time I will make time and budget my calorie intake for this!  
On the way home (adding to the sensory overload) was the winter scenery on our road leading into
Hudson....(a great place to live around Christmas time).






 

No comments: