Thursday, September 04, 2008

Hmmm - there's a theme to this week.....


Opened my email this morning to find some sketches that my son did this week. A year or so ago, not a day would go by without sketching something and then - not so much. Aside from his university studies, writing is his passion but I hoped he wouldn't lose his desire to sketch too, so I was pleasantly surprised to see these in my email. Hope he doesn't mind that I posted them here but having just acquired that beautiful wooden hand model and seeing his sketch of his own hand (by his own hand) I just had to share....

2 comments:

kate said...

I think it's wonderful that your son not only sketches but thought to share them with you through an email. What a good son!

Bridgette Guerzon Mills said...

hi Joana, thank you for stopping by my blog and for your comment. I hope your explorations with encaustics this weekend will be fun!