Friday, September 21, 2007



I promised to upload a piece of jewelry and a painting each day until the studio tour and already I'm a day late!....so here goes..
a wonderful burnt orange "donut" stone wire wrapped with three carnelian dangles below and sterling silver chain.
The collage is a fun little diversion from the large florals I've been doing and I'm rather hooked on them. All those wonderful
little bits of hand painted papers and textures I can now use.....a sort of paper quilt. The image is of our train station here in Hudson which was converted into the Village Theatre. Hudson is a picturesque village on the Lake of Two Mountains and provides me with much inspiration every season of the year. It is the sort of place that if you grew up here you want to come back to so this little collage is a bit of a story of returning home.

No comments: