Sunday, November 02, 2008

Fall Shows and Where to Find Me

I didn't realize that yesterday was my 100th blog post! Whoohoo....!
Not very articulate but it did catch me by surprise.....

I'm here to list the Fall Shows that I'll have my jewelry at starting with:

the 3rd Annual Christmas Artisan Sale at
Whitlock Golf and Country Club
128 Cote St. Charles,
Hudson, Quebec

November 15 and 16

followed by the next two weekends at the

Christmas Market and Craft Show
Galerie Harwood
3663 Rte. Harwood
Hudson, Quebec
November 22-23 & 29-30

Also at Galerie Mouche on Cameron in Hudson every weekend, Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Although I am not present in the shop except on a sporadic basis. It is hosted by either Melissa or Anne who also have wonderful items in this gallery.

Time permitting, I'll post some previews of what will be for sale.....

No comments: